Thursday, March 31, 2011

Back to Fat Camp for Dana

I'm letting my life pass me by. I'm literally sitting here letting life turn out the way I don't want it to. I hit some sort of mental roadblock at the end of the year. I was doing soooo great. But then something happened. Don't know what it was, but I can't get over it. At the Biggest Loser resort in Sep/Oct, I lost 14 pounds. But more importantly than that, I got on track. I was living a healthy lifestyle AND I brought it home with me. For 3 months, I was doing awesome and lost another 25 pounds. But now I've gained it back. All 25. So I'm at or a little above where I was when I left the result. How discouraging!

I think discouragement is a big part of it. Sometimes I'm so overwhelmed by how far I have to go, I just throw in the towel. I've realized that I need to go back to the resort for a bit because I can't get myself back on track. Every day, I try. Every night, I get myself ready for the next day. And almost every day and night, I fail. Time to take control of my life again, starting with being healthy again. I'll be blogging while I'm there, so check back here soon :)

1 comment:

Going On 30 said...

Hi Dana, It looks like I'll be at the resort the same time as you. See you then!