Sunday, October 10, 2010

OOOOPS!

My bad - I totally forgot to put my results on the last post! I lost a total of 14 pounds in two weeks (which was actually I guess 12 days when you think about it). I don't have the sheet but I think between the chest, stomach and hips I lost about 8 inches or so. I've been home for a full 24 hours now and I have slacked a bit on the working out, but I've been full force getting everything organized. I went grocery shopping and tomorrow I'll be making yummy meals for the work week - honey mustard pretzel coated chicken fingers, sante fe cheesy chicken stirfry, stuffed chicken cordon bleu and exploding chicken taquitos. Apparently I was on a chicken kick?? I didn't even realize that they were all chicken dishes until just now! They are all hungry girl recipes. For anyone that doesn't know hungry girl - go to hungrygirl.com and sign up for a free daily email. You'll love it, I promise. And they have cookbooks with all delicious healthy meals....I loooooove me some hungry girl. :)

I haven't worked out, but I bought a new DVD that hopefully I can do in my small living room. And I bought a swim cap (I know I'm an old lady) so I can do laps in the pool on the roof of my complex (stop laughing about the swim cap, the water is really chloriney). AND tomorrow I go for a trial kickboxing class at a martial arts place...can't WAIT! Well, I think that's it! Just wanted to update with my results :) Night!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Way to go Dana!! Great job!!