Monday, May 9, 2011

5/1-5/7

total calories burned = 23,357
- total calories consumed = 10,441
= 12,916 calories GONE
/3500 =3.69 lbs GONE

The scale said 2 lbs. And actually the scale at the trainer said 1 lb. But I'm happy with my week. I had another quick trip out of town and went off the diet for about 24 hours. But the rest of the week I did well. Worked out 6/7 days and everything. Over the weekend, I was sick with a cold so that didn't help. I didn't feel like putting the effort into being healthy. Today I didn't feel good either but I made sure to eat healthy and I went to the trainer. I didn't want to go at all, but I'm glad I did. I got through the whole hour session and then did an extra mile on the treadmill. It was the best I've ever felt running (jogging). Woot! It's getting to be nearly 100* here every day so I need to make sure I find a way to work out inside. Will continue to go to the trainer and do kickboxing or treadmill on my days off from the trainer. That's all I gots - sorry, boring post this week. :)

No comments: