Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thankful

OK so once again I have failed myself.  My last post was about my goals.  I met a couple of them, but the weight loss was a big FAT failure.  I'm at almost my highest weight ever.  However, I feel that something in my brain finally clicked over.  I have new goals, and I'm on my way to meeting them.  I feel great and I feel like I'm back on track.  It really is amazing how much better you feel when you make a conscious choice to be healthier.  I'm tracking my calories and my big fitness goals ARRRRRE:

34 races
150 workouts

both of these are from Thanksgiving 2011 to Thanksgiving 2012

I've already done 2 5Ks and I'm signed up for several more.  If you're reading this, do one with me!  I could use someone by my side.

What changed?  No idea.  I think on Thanksgiving I just realized how tired I am of being alone and unhealthy.  But also how thankful I should be for everything I've been given in this life.  And to truly be thankful, I should treat my body properly - it's the only one I've got!  Hopefully I'll be back on here regularly updating my progress.  Appreciate all of your support!  :)

No comments: